The entire team of Cheap Wholesales professionals is committed to always give you the best service. On this page you will find the main points for which you can trust us.
On the other hand, we are all human and we also make mistakes. : P In case we have made a mistake with your order, here we explain in an easy and understandable way what you have to do to solve it.
Why trust Cheap Wholesales?
At all times we inform you of what garment is going to be printed, what characteristics it has and with what technique it will be personalized. You can consult examples of our prints on our website and social networks.
Before starting any project, we send you a mock up with the position, image and indicative colors of your design on garment.
We have been in the sector for more than 35 years and if we believe that a pattern is not going to look good, we tell you so and we try to jointly find the best technique or a more suitable garment to achieve the expected results.
When placing an order you can select the desired delivery time. Select the one you select, you can be sure that your garments will arrive on time.
Can I return my custom clothing order?
Yes, personalized garments can be returned within 14 days, as long as we made a mistake when stamping them. Of course, it must be taken into account that it is not printed on paper, but on garments and that, therefore, the result will always be an approximation of your drawing.
The printed garments are expressly customized for you, then these garments cannot be reused therefore they have a different treatment than a normal clothing order. This is how the BOE decrees:
As indicated by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
In its article 103 / c that refers to the right of withdrawal The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to the supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user and / or clearly personalized.
With the confirmation of your order, the client expressly accepts these contracting conditions, submitting to current legislation and the specific agreement that will regulate the acquisition of a personalized or specific product.
How to make a return of personalized garments?
- If there is any anomaly in the stamping or in the garment, the easiest thing is for you to contact the salesperson who has processed your order or write to [email protected] You have 14 business days to contact us from the delivery date of the order. Ideally, you should explain to us what the error is and if you see fit, attach a photograph.
- Depending on what is agreed in these communications, we will pick up the defective garments or you can send them to us for free.
- Once the garments have been reviewed and the case studied, if the defect was our error, we will proceed to replace the damaged garments, refund the amount or apply a discount, as we agree.
- If the garments are not defective, we are sorry, but we will not be able to make the return, as decreed by the BOE.
How to return unprinted garments?
If the garments you have received are defective (they have defects, manufacturing errors or do not correspond to the supplier's technical description) or they are not the model you had ordered, you can easily return them:
- As agreed, you can send us the garments (with correct packaging to avoid possible damage during transport) or we can pick them up. Logically, in order to receive a return, the garments must be delivered in perfect condition and without prior use. We will take care of the shipping costs.
- Once the garments have been received and reviewed, we will make the return payment to your bank account within a maximum period of 10 days.
In case the garments are not defective, but you want to return them because they are not what you expected, you can also make the return following the same process. The difference is that you will have to pay the round trip shipping costs + 10% handling and management costs.
Can I cancel an order?
If you change your mind and want to cancel an order before its delivery, we will have to invoice the expenses generated until the moment of your cancellation:
- Virtual mockups
- Technical expenses
- Entry into production
- 10% of the total invoice for administrative and management expenses
We recommend that you contact the salesperson who has taken your order as soon as possible in order to minimize the costs to be invoiced.