There are different types of cookies:
- OWN: Sent from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website.
- FROM THIRD PARTIES: Sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website.
- SESSION: They collect data during the user's navigation through the website.
- PERMANENT: They allow access to data from the user's terminal for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
- TECHNIQUES: They allow the user to navigate through a website and use different options or services.
- PERSONALIZATION: They allow the user to access the service with certain characteristics.
- OF ANALYSIS: They allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior of websites to which they are linked, in order to introduce improvements based on the aggregated data.
- ADVERTISING: They allow the management of the publisher's advertising spaces based on certain criteria, such as the edited content or the frequency of accesses.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
List of cookies used in cheapwholesalesportsjerseys.com
- _ga: Cookie owned by Google and used for analytical purposes.
- _gat: Cookie owned by Google and used for analytical purposes.
- cookiesDisclosureCount: Cookie owned by cheapwholesalesportsjerseys.com and used for technical purposes.
- cookiesDirective: Cookie owned by cheapwholesalesportsjerseys.com and used for technical purposes.
The application we use to obtain and analyze navigation information is: Google Analytics . This application has been developed by Google, which provides us with the audience analysis service for our page. This company may use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can learn about these other uses from the indicated links. This tool does not obtain data on the names or surnames of users or the postal address from which they connect. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address is assigned from which users access, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. We use this information to improve our page, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. For example, you can find information on how to do it in the help section of the browser you use.